* Deepest cleaning
* Good soil removal
* Ultra fast drying with the use of patented dry tool technology
* Shampoo is lightly agitated with sponge or horsehair brush
* Rinsed by steam cleaner with textile rinse agent
* Best soil removal
* Safe on the most delicate fabrics
* Uses high heat, low moisture
* Water vapour at 120 degrees Celsius
* Foam is applied by Von Schrader machine and immediately vacuumed out
* Prevents overwetting and is more effective than dry cleaning
There is NO BEST WAY to clean ALL upholstery.
THERE IS however one method of cleaning which is best for YOUR furniture.
FOR A FREE ON-SITE CONSULTATION AND ESTIMATE FROM OUR AREA RUG SPECIALIST CALL US TODAY 416-903-2574 or 647-765-2574.