The methods we use are safe on vegetable dyes and will restore the appearance of the face and fringes of your hand-knotted Turkish, Indian, Persian, or Chinese area rugs. We offer in-plant cleaning with the most advanced equipment specially designed for Oriental rugs, as well as hand washing for antique and older area rugs. We do cleaning of all finer textiles including wool, silk, cotton, jute and sisal.
Below is an overview of our in-plant cleaning method.
1. Area rug is dusted to remove all dry soils and tested for colorfastness
2. Shampoo is applied (if colorfast)
Toronto Area Rug Cleaning
3. Shampoo is worked into carpet with agitating bar and rinsed out with a high-pressure spray of pH-neutral rinse solution to preserve the natural luster and texture of your precious area rug
4. Area rug is wrung out to remove excess water as it leaves the machine
5. Area rug is hung to dry in a special drying room and rolled
FOR A FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION AND ESTIMATE FROM OUR CERTIFIED CARPET INSPECTOR CALL US TODAY 416-903-2574 or 647-765-2574